SCCS bug with "NULL" deltas

John F. Haugh II jfh at greenber.austin.ibm.com
Fri Nov 30 04:39:34 AEST 1990

In article <14601 at smoke.brl.mil> gwyn at smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn) writes:
>In article <18758 at rpp386.cactus.org> jfh at rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:
>>Can anyone tell me if this is in all System Vs, or just SCO Xenix.
>
>It's certainly not a bug in all System Vs, since the version that I maintain
>passed your test with no problem.  I recall making many bug fixes to SCCS
>sources, some of which may not have been picked up by all vendors.  Perhaps
>one of the bugs I fixed was the one you reported; I can't easily check.

I've since tried this on a number of other systems, plus received
quite a few replies from others and this seems to be limited to some
version of SCO Xenix.

The AIX/PS 2 SCCS passes the test as well.  Anyone else have this =fail=?
I'm tired of hearing that it works everywheres ;-)
--
John F. Haugh II       | This space intentionally |    MaBellNet: (512) 838-4330
SneakerNet: 809/1C079  |      left blank ...      |      VNET: LCCB386 at AUSVMQ