SCO TCP/IP Install *MAJOR* problem: HELP!

Teddy Yung teddy at xeqsx.oz
Wed Nov 21 20:01:18 AEST 1990

In article <6272 at minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au>, s892024 at minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Richard A. Muirden) writes:
> the driver and relinked the kernel. When I rebooted the system it would get
> to the point just before the copyright notice and REBOOT!! I had to get

Although I haven't used any 3com card before, the idea should be the same.
We had the same experience before.  The reasons we know are:

1. Bios conflict

2. Interrupt/Address conflict,  please check the intrrupt that you are using
   with ypur video card and other cards.  If you have a VGA card in your system,
   I suggest that you to use a mono card for testing.

Teddy Yung
--
this is my signature