Gatorprint with SCO Unix/Xenix

Mark Citron mcitron at phad.hsc.usc.edu
Thu Nov 29 10:40:16 AEST 1990

Gatorprint is a program that allows the printing of Mac files via tcp/ip to
Unix (BSD type) lpr print spoolers. Cayman (the makers of Gatorprint) do not
support SCO (or any System V) systems but have distributed some C code
that they say will make it work. Has anyone had any luck getting
getting this working on an SCO system?

I dont have a c complier so I cannot try it out.
I understand the code is public domain so if anyone
would like to compile it, it would have all sorts of applications for
remote printing between Unix systems also.
And would be of great help to me.

Thanks for any help or suggestions,
Mark Citron
mark at neurosci.usc.edu