com3: and com4:

Randy Denicke randy at bluemtn
Sat Nov 3 07:20:33 AEST 1990

I have a SIIG A.3 serial I/O card for my pc. I am running a dtk 286 with sco
xenix
and my only two com ports available are being used. Is there any way I can set
up this board to be usable by XENIX? When I have it set up as com3 and com4
kernel doesn't even see it. I feel that I need a device driver from SIIG, but
they (from what they told me..) don't have ANY experience with XENIX. Nor any
drivers for Xenix. I need some help.
You can reply to !emory!bluemtn!damien!root   <-- first choice
              or !emory!bluemtn!randy

THANX!