Trouble with Line Printer Spooler under XENIX

Aris Stathakis aris at tabbs.UUCP
Fri Nov 30 18:05:46 AEST 1990

In <1990Nov26.210113.2874 at pemstgt.PEM-Stuttgart.de> ralfi at pemstgt.PEM-Stuttgart.de (Ralf Holighaus) writes:

>Do you have the lp scheduler running? And is the printer enabled?
>You can check both by the
>	lpstat -t
>command...

I didn't catch the original article here, but there is a replacement print
spooler for SCO Xenix 2.3.2 which fix's some minor bugs.  Just ask SCO
or your distributor for the free Support Level Supplement xnx142 .

Aris

--
 Aris Stathakis | Bang: ..!uunet!ddsw1!olsa99!tabbs!aris or aris at tabbs.UUCP