High-res graphics adapters for SCO Xsight

Brian Chapman chapman at sco.COM
Mon Oct 22 18:37:12 AEST 1990

mwb5y at wilbury.cs.Virginia.EDU (Mark W. Bailey) writes:

>We're looking for a little advice on which graphics adapter to use
>with Xsight. We're running SCO Unix system V 3.2.0. We'd like 1024x768
>with 256 colors. Does such a beast exist that *works* with Xsight?

>Specifically, has anyone used either the Orchid ProDesigner II or the
>Trident 8916?

The 256 color server is not out yet.
But both of these cards are supported in high res 16 color mode
in ODT (aka 3.2.1).  The Trident grafinfo file may not be on
the distrubution but you can probibly get it from support.
--
Brian Chapman		uunet!sco!chapman
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!