UUCP Protocol & Retry Time Question

Bruce M. Himebaugh bruce at bmhalh.UUCP
Wed Oct 24 10:18:20 AEST 1990

I'm running version 2.3.3 of SCO Xenix on a 386 system.

Question 1:
    It seems as though uucp will only accept "g" protocol.  Does anyone know if
    SCO's uucp implementation will accept any other protocols?  If so, what's
    available?  If not, is there a way to change this?

Question 2:
    Does the retry time field work under SCO's uucp?  I have tried "Any;0" and
    "Any;1" and it doesn't seem to override the default retry time of 5
    minutes?  Can anyone help?

Thanks for any help in advance!!!

Bruce
--
Bruce M. Himebaugh                                          Voice: 216-484-3528
   PATHS: uunet!{ncoast,aablue}!fmsystm!mrsmouse!bmhalh!bruce