SCO XENIX and Telebit TRAILBLASER T1000 modems.

Perry Minyard 3MTA3 perry at bluemtn
Fri Oct 26 07:48:44 AEST 1990

I'm trying to configure a brand new SCO Xenix 2.3.2 system with
two Telebit T-1000 9600 baud modems.   Is there anybody out there
who is running SCO Xenix with Telebit T1000 modems??? ....
The system is a 80386 33-mhz machine., with com1,com2 and 12 other ttys
(an equinox multi-user serial board)

I've set up several SCO XENIX systems with non Telebit modems with no
problems, but this one's a pain in the a$$.

If you can send me your system config.. such as entry in Dialers,Devices,
etc... I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Perry Minyard.
--
                               | Perry Minyard
"A mind is a terrible thing    | 71020.3073 at compuserve.com           (Internet)
 to taste." - Ministry         | ..!emory!bluemtn!perry              (UUCP)