SCO TCP/IP for XENTX Runtime System: OPINIONS/COMMENTS WANTED!

Tim Evans tkevans at fallst.UUCP
Fri Oct 19 10:08:18 AEST 1990

In <6044 at minyos.xx.rmit.oz> s892024 at minyos.xx.rmit.oz (Admiral Richard Muirden) writes:

>Today I was given a blank order form and asked to order SCO's TCP/IP.

>Some things I would like to know:

>* What is the latest version available

I've heard of 1.0.1h.

>* What are its features (ie: telnet, rlogin, ftp, else?)

telnet, rlogin, ftp, rcmd (what's usually called rsh), routed (no gated)

>* Will it run with a 3Com Etherlink I (3C501) or Etherlink II (3C503) without
>  problems?

Don't know about the 301, but it runs with the 3c503.  It does NOT run
with the 3c505.
--
UUCP:		{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!woodb!fallst!tkevans
INTERNET:	tkevans%fallst at wb3ffv.ampr.org
Tim Evans	2201 Brookhaven Ct, Fallston, MD 21047