multiport serial board info needed

CAT-TALK Maint. Account cat at tygra.ddmi.com
Tue Oct 16 02:05:43 AEST 1990

In article <209 at consult.UUCP> bob at consult.UUCP (Bob Willey) writes:
}The DigiBoards did basically what we had intended but we ran into
}problems with Tech Support.

Hmmm - thats strange. All DigiBoard personell are UNIX experts and
have always been able to solve any of prolems for myself and my
customers.

We carry the complete line DigiBoard and Telebit products and have
always been happy with the service. (More info can be had by
sending e-mail to DigiBoard_Info at DDMI.COM). Please feel free to
write for technical advice or product info.

We also provide a computer conference for the discussion of DigiBoard
and Telebit products on The CAT-TALK System (313-343-0800).