How do I get rid of screensaver in Xsight 1.0?

nat-3 System Administrator root at nat-3.UUCP
Fri Oct 5 07:48:08 AEST 1990

Hello --

	At work we are putting together a 386 box with SCO XENIX-386
2.3.2 and Xsight 1.0 for our customer.  He does not like the screen
save feature and would like it turned off.  How can I do this?  I
have RTFM, but cannot seem to find it.

	Also, now that I'm thinking of it:  We use Xsight to run
several shells on the screen at the same time.  When you iconize the
shells, it naturally makes an "xterm" icon.  Is there some way I
can change the icon to put some simple text in it describing which
shell it represents?  By the way, we don't have the Xsight development
system, but do have the XENIX development system.

						Thanks,

							John
--
John R. Meyer			Path:   ...!uunet!nat-3!root
10208-C Ashbrooke Ct.		Domain: root at nat-3.UUCP