mon386 executable for 2.3.2 XENIX 386

Chris Hapgood root at smarine.UUCP
Fri Sep 7 06:54:30 AEST 1990

I have just recently looked over the docs for mon386 and it looks
like something I would like to add to my system.  Unfortunately,
I don't have the XENIX development systems and I can't compile this
program.  Does anyone have the executable file for this program to
run on SCO XENIX 386 2.3.2?  I would be glad to pay the cost of a
telephone call or postage for a disk.  I also have access to
ftp on Internet.   Can anybody help me?

--
Chris Hapgood		@Virginia.EDU:@smarine.uucp:cch0241 at medusa
2111 Michie Drive #100		...!uucp!virginia!smarine!medusa!cch0241