adaptex update

John Macdonald jmm at eci386.uucp
Sat Sep 15 00:08:59 AEST 1990

In article <1412 at mgse.UUCP> marks at mgse.UUCP (Mark Seiffert) writes:
|In article <1867 at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca> sl at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (Stuart Lynne) writes:
|>I grabbed Roy Neese's latest and greatest off adaptex. So we now have all
|>his great stuff available for ftp:
|>
|I have had a real hard time whenever i tried to FTP into van-bc so i have
|uucp'd these files from Canada and placed them on the archive server.

You are probably getting timeouts because of the delays introduced by
the NSA and RCMP security inspection gateways at the border.  You will
probably be receiving a visit soon to discuss your un-American activites
of importing confidential information...

By the way, in case anyone didn't figure it out for themselves, :-) !
--
Algol 60 was an improvment on most           | John Macdonald
of its successors - C.A.R. Hoare             |   jmm at eci386