aha1542b and Wren V

John Boteler bote at csense.uucp
Tue Sep 11 07:07:00 AEST 1990

>From article <1990Sep5.170317.24942 at sj.ate.slb.com>, by poffen at sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger):
> In article <1990Sep05.012701.3503 at nstar.uucp> larry at nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) writes:
>>I also am looking for this program - please send me in the right
>>direction when you find a copy of it (I have the same drive and
>>amd wondering the same thing)..
>
> I tried to e-mail, but it bounced. If anybody is interested in these programs,
> I have them and can e-mail them out. Note, I only have the DOS utilities, not
> the UNIX ones. Here is what I have...
>
> 1540CPU.LIST    GRDRIVE.EXE     SCSI.EXE        SETSCSI.EXE     sds3.desc
> 1540DRV.LIST    GREAD.EXE       SCSICNTL.EXE    readme          setscsi.doc
> GETDEVS.EXE     GWRITE.EXE      SCSIHA.SYS      scsicntl.doc

Great.

Since Russ has them and Larry wants them, why doesn't Russ send them all
to Larry, who can then place them on his system for the rest of us.

Whadda ya think?

--
John Boteler   bote at csense.uucp           {uunet | ka3ovk}!media!csense!bote
SkinnyDipper's Hotline: 703-241-BARE | VOICE only, Touch-Tone(TM) signalling