aha1542b and Wren V

Jon Gefaell jon at savant.uucp
Sun Sep 9 01:48:39 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep5.170317.24942 at sj.ate.slb.com> poffen at sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger) writes:

>I tried to e-mail, but it bounced. If anybody is interested in these programs,
>I have them and can e-mail them out. Note, I only have the DOS utilities, not
>the UNIX ones. Here is what I have...
>
>1540CPU.LIST    GRDRIVE.EXE     SCSI.EXE        SETSCSI.EXE     sds3.desc
>1540DRV.LIST    GREAD.EXE       SCSICNTL.EXE    readme          setscsi.doc
>GETDEVS.EXE     GWRITE.EXE      SCSIHA.SYS      scsicntl.doc

Damn... Can someone please, pretty please just put these gems in a tar or zip
and place them somewheres that us folks can grab 'em? Like a nice ol' anon ftp
site? Thanks... I really badly need/want these files, all of them..

--
+----------- Domain? DOMAIN? We Don't Need No Steeeenkin' Domain! -----------+
|I wish I had something interesting to put in my .signature file, but I don't|