How Do You Solve the Multi-OS Development Nightmare?

Sam Christie samc at ntpdvp1.UUCP
Fri Sep 28 22:34:44 AEST 1990

Regarding the problem of maintaining multiple OSs on limited hardware
for compatibility testing:

We are just begining in this same problem and were considering
placing each OS on a seperate optical disk cartridge.  We have purchased
a maxoptics 1.2Gbyte drive.  We have had some trouble setting the system up
and the drive definately requires cooling, but we are still hopeful.

Any thoughts on this idea ?

Sam Christie                            Standard Disclaimer Applies
Northern Telecom - DMS-10
Research Triangle Park, NC
EMAIL ...!uunet!mcnc!rti!ntpdvp1!samc
919/992-3917