capacity of a file partition

Chuan Chee ckchee at dgp.toronto.edu
Sat Sep 22 14:24:32 AEST 1990

Ok, the subject is no 100% correct.  Here's my problem.  Suppose
you have several partitions in your hard disk (all Xenix partitions).
>From inside a C program, I'd like to find out what percentage
is used.  What I mean is the equivalent of "df -v" where it tells
me that there is, for example, 75% usage.
Yes I can calculate it is I knew how many i-nodes are allocated
in the partition and how many i-nodes are unused.

Thanks very much.  If it matters, I'm using SCO Xenix 2.2.3.

...Chuan Chee
   ckchee at dgp.utoronto.ca
   ckchee at dgp.toronto.edu (internet)
   ckchee at dgp.utoronto    (bitnet)