fsanalyze

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.sbs.com
Sat Sep 29 08:02:54 AEST 1990

Version 4.1, Patchlevel 0, is available on 'anomaly'. Part of the Makefile
is as follows:

---

## File System type - Use the first definition for derivatives of the old
## AT&T file system, including Version 7, System III, and System V
## releases 2 and 3, and XENIX.  Use the second definition for derivatives
FS = FS_ATT

## Operating system type - This definition is used for OS-dependencies within
## a given file system.  Use OS_ATT or OS_BSD if none of the other definitions
## apply.
#OS = OS_ATT
OS = OS_XENIX_286 #  (use _ATT for XENIX/386)

---

We have used these definitions, in conjuction with the 2.3.2 devsys, to
cleanly compile the program.

We can make a binary available for you to UUCP if you cannot get the program
to compile cleanly on your system.

MD
--
-- Michael P. Deignan, President     -- Small Business Systems, Inc. --
-- Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com       -- Box 17220, Esmond, RI 02917  --