SCO Ported Software Compendium (LONG)

Tim Evans tkevans at oss670.UUCP
Tue Sep 25 21:47:52 AEST 1990

In <120 at mnopltd.UUCP> neal at mnopltd.UUCP writes:

>->             * The Official SCO Ported Software Compendium *
>->                   Date Last Updated: September 15, 1990
>->
>->The below list is a non-inclusive compendium of software which has been
>->ported to the XENIX operating system. All files can be downloaded from
>Is it my imagination, or does this not compile on 386 xenix 2.3.2?

Just to add another 2 cents worth:  the 'bash' package included in this
compendium also does not compile.  The initial make reports back that it's
making a <blank> version for a <blank> OS.  I thought this stuff had had
changes made to it to make these things work out of the box?
--
cc:Mail		Tim K. Evans at ~OSS
UUCP 		...!{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!woodb!tkevans