aha1542b and Wren V

Russ Poffenberger poffen at sj.ate.slb.com
Thu Sep 6 03:03:17 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep05.012701.3503 at nstar.uucp> larry at nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) writes:
>jcurtis at simasd.navy.mil (Jay Curtis) writes:
>
>>I am asking for is a copy of the program "scsictrl.exe" written by Roy
>>Neese of Adaptec.  It used to be available on adaptex but since adaptex
>>is no longer (sigh!).....
>
>I also am looking for this program - please send me in the right
>direction when you find a copy of it (I have the same drive and
>amd wondering the same thing)..

I tried to e-mail, but it bounced. If anybody is interested in these programs,
I have them and can e-mail them out. Note, I only have the DOS utilities, not
the UNIX ones. Here is what I have...

1540CPU.LIST    GRDRIVE.EXE     SCSI.EXE        SETSCSI.EXE     sds3.desc
1540DRV.LIST    GREAD.EXE       SCSICNTL.EXE    readme          setscsi.doc
GETDEVS.EXE     GWRITE.EXE      SCSIHA.SYS      scsicntl.doc

Russ Poffenberger               DOMAIN: poffen at sj.ate.slb.com
1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254