fsanalyze under XENIX [was Re: SCO Ported Software Compendium]

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Sat Sep 22 01:09:03 AEST 1990

In article <120 at mnopltd.UUCP> gatech!stiatl!mnopltd!neal writes:
>->-r--r--r--   1 xxcp     uucp       43552 Aug 20 09:51 fsa.tar.Z
>Is it my imagination, or does this not compile on 386 xenix 2.3.2?

It's a pigment of your imagination. :-)

Ensure your Makefile is set for:

    FS = FS_ATT
    OS = OS_XENIX

and make sure FSSTAT is commented out.

Also ensure you are running patch level 3.  Patch level 0 did not run
under XENIX, if I remember correctly, and a bunch of my hacks appeared
in a later release.

--
Chip Rosenthal  <chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM>
Unicom Systems Development, 512-482-8260