KERMIT...

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Wed Sep 5 13:33:40 AEST 1990

->
->MUCH NEEDED INFO.
->	Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of KERMIT for sco xenix
->version 2.3.2 (I think) and the price

Why, your in luck!  This week only we are offering our special new
subscribers limited time offer of only $299 for the complete kermit.  Just
send it in small unmarked bills to PO Box......? Hey, I was just answering
the mail....BUT...

I'm sorry, Elmo does have an imagination.  Just call up Oklahoma State and
get the sources for freebie.   I'm sure someone can get you the uucp
info.   If not, write back and I'll try to dig it up.