Colorado 120 MB Jumbo Tape Drive

Uwe Kallmeyer uwek at yedik.han.de
Wed Feb 6 08:56:07 AEST 1991

shawn at willow.MV.COM (Shawn M. Rogers) writes:
>Just a quick question for anybody that has a Colorado Jumbo 120 MB Tape
>drive:
>Is there anything I should know regarding installation/use?

Just choose the QIC-40 driver. You'll be able to use 40MB cartridges with
dump, tar, cpio etc. Try to get the original driver by Colorado. It
provides internal error correction and data compression. Highly recommended.
(Using this driver and 60MB tapes you will get <= 1200 MB on ONE tape).

>Thanks in advance for your help.

You are welcome :-)

uwek

--
char name[] = "      Uwe Kallmeyer, Wendenring 32, D-3300 Braunschweig      ";
char uucp[] = "            uwek at yedik.han.de || Ph.: 0531-344841            ";