SCO TCP/IP and rlogin

John Lawitzke jhl at kira.msu.edu
Sat Jan 5 00:18:18 AEST 1991

One of our customers is using SCO TCP/IP and SCO Xenix 2.3.2. They have
one machine which they can ftp to but rlogin and telnet connections
cannot be made. As I don't have TCP/IP or docs at my location the best I
could tell them is to call SCO Tech Support. Has anyone out there in
netland heard of this occuring before and come up with a solution?

--
j                               |%|John Lawitzke, Dale Computer Corp., R&D
Inquiring minds just wondering. |%|Internet: jhl at frith.egr.msu.edu