Why is there no NFS with XENIX

Tillmann Basien tb at pemstgt.PEM-Stuttgart.de
Sat Jan 19 04:54:54 AEST 1991

Hy guys,
	we have a great and phanastic network with SCO UNIX, ODT and XENIX.
	But what we miss is NFS in XENIX.

	As I know, for NFS you need FSS. This is not supported in XENIX.

	So I think, that the FSS is needed only for the client. Why is
	there no NFS-Server daemon in XENIX.

	Who can help me !!
		Tillmann

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tillmann A. Basien           PEM Programmentwicklungsgesellschaft
Vaihinger Str.49, PostBox 810165                      fuer Microcomputer mbH