Anyone had problems with ODT on Dell systems?

Rick Farris rfarris at rfengr.com
Thu Jan 3 17:01:30 AEST 1991

In article <5161 at bwdls58.UUCP> asterian at bcarh592.bnr.ca (Andrew Sterian) writes:

> Our local reps. hinted that Dell computers have trouble
> running ODT under UNIX due to some hardware incompatibilites
> but refused to elaborate.  Has anyone out there had any good
> or bad experiences with this combination?

I've installed ODT 1.0 on a Dell 425 with no problems.  I
had to install a standard VGA card, as the Renaissance
Rendition II card in the Dell 425 is not supported by ODT.
At least not yet.

Otherwise there were no problems.

--
Rick Farris  RF Engineering POB M Del Mar, CA 92014  voice (619) 259-6793
rfarris at rfengr.com     ...!ucsd!serene!rfarris      serenity bbs 259-7757