What's the word on the upgrade?

Christopher Molnar molnar at neis.UUCP
Sun Jun 9 07:20:51 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun6.062109.3626 at m2xenix.psg.com> randy at m2xenix.psg.com (Randy Bush) writes:
>The rumors of 2.3.4 (or was it 2.4) ceased some weeks back.  We hicks in the
>boonies have been waiting for the net.gossip before laying our hard-earned cash
>on the bar.  So, has anybody gotten the upgrade?  What's the scoop?
>
>--
>randy at psg.com  ..!uunet!m2xenix!randy

Yes... 2.3.4 is out and though I haven't recieved my copy yet, a friend of
mine tells me that it is quite impressive. It comes with 3 wire bound
manuals and is supposedly a real improvement. You may wish to contact
uunet!sungate!glen or uunet!m2xenix!glen for a better description of the features.

uunet!neis!molnar