386 Xenix on a 486 ???

Victor Michael victor at alchemy.UUCP
Tue Jun 4 15:22:42 AEST 1991

[] In article <1991Jun3.061736.28833 at marlin.jcu.edu.au> cpmwc at marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matthew W Crowd) writes:

[] >I hope someone can help me here before I go and buy anything....

[] >Will 386 SCO Xenix run on a 486 Clone ? I am currently looking at
[] >getting a cheap 486 clone to run several terminals, what are the
[] >hardware requirements to run it on a 486, the same as the 386 ?

  Our firm has contacted SCO regarding this. THEY say the 386 runs
  on a 486.  HONEST! (but PLEASE call SCO sales)
--
                       ...!ucsd!ucrmath!alchemy!victor
                   Public Access Unix BBS (714/278-0862)