Pcomm on xenix/unix ?

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Mon Jun 10 11:24:59 AEST 1991

glee at tigris.uucp (Godfrey Lee) writes:

> In article <9106041507.AA07979 at titanic.bostech.com> traynor at bostech.com (Pat
> >
> >Does anyone have 'pcomm' working on either SCO UNIX or Xenix?  I've been
> >using in on my SUN for some time, but can't get it to compile on a 386
> >box.
>
> Yes, under XENIX. But it is buggy.  My version says Version 1.1, dated
> 21 August, 1988.  Does anyone have a later version?
> --
> Godfrey Lee
> cunews!tigris!glee	or	glee at tigris.ocunix.on.ca

The latest version is 2.10 -- according to mail from pcom author Gray dated
last month.  I'll try to find the source distribution site and post it here
when I get into work tomorrow. Perry Statham (perry at statham.cactus.org
(?)) compiled ot for me and it works. Still some bugs but the real
bothersome ones seem to have been fixed.

In case I foget this promise and you don't see a followup here in a couple
of days, email me a reminder :-)

Travis -- tbissett at nstar.rn.com

P.S. I forgot to mention I have Xenix 2.3.2

--
Travis Bissett       NSTAR conferencing site       219-289-0287/317-251-7391
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines