PCOMM - Attn: Emmet P. Gray

Alan Morrison alanm at pnet01.cts.com
Wed May 8 09:36:01 AEST 1991

Yes, Bob, I have compiled PCOMM on SCO Xenix 2.32 on a 286.  Didn't have to
mess with anything but the makefile.  You didn't give much information as to
what it is doing, and it has been awhile since I did this. However if it is
running out if heap space or something similar, check the development manual
for switches to  cc.  I believe the command I used after "Out of heap space"
was:  cc -LARGE...

As I recall I had to play with the switches for my setup a couple of times.
Even the above example wouldn't work by itself. After the default setup ran
out of heap space, I changed the switch to -LARGE and left the object files
that had been generated so far. The makefile began compiling where it left off
and then linked flawlessly.  This may be different on a 386.  Good Luck!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!alanm
ARPA: crash!pnet01!alanm at nosc.mil
INET: alanm at pnet01.cts.com