CGI & VGA problems

David Schachter david at llustig.palo-alto.ca.us
Sun May 19 07:56:36 AEST 1991

I couldn't get CGI to recognize my VGA.  I sent email to SCO and after a small
bit of fussing (very small), they kindly sent me a no-charge update to the
latest and greatest CGI and development system.  The CGI they sent seems to
work fine with a clone VGA card, although it only recognizes 640x480x4 and
320x200x8, and not the high-resolution, non-standard modes.  (Can't hardly
blame them.)  I wish it came with the ability to modify things appropriately
for accessing the non-standard modes.

--
                                               David Schachter
voice phone: +1 415 328 7425
internet:    david at llustig.palo-alto.ca.us
uucp:        ...!{decwrl,mips,sgi}!llustig!david