MH under XENIX

Kevin Weller n025fc at tamuts.tamu.edu
Tue May 7 14:02:43 AEST 1991

Has anyone out there in USENET land had any success getting the MH
mail system to compile and work under 386/XENIX SysV?  If so, what
mail delivery mechanism do you use?  Since XENIX uses a non-standard
delivery system, I compiled MH to do its own delivering, but the
sending gets "hung" for no reason I can fathom.

If any of you are wondering why I would want to use such a dinosaur
mail handler, MH does the dirty work for xmh, the X-Windows mail
application.  I wouldn't want to use the MH utilities directly, at
least not on a regular basis.

Thanks!
internet: n025fc at tamuts.tamu.edu                |  aTm  |  GIG 'EM, AGGIES!  |
CIS:      73327,1447  (but I rarely log on)     \-------+--------------------/