WordPerfect 5.0 on SCO

Alan Morrison alanm at pnet01.cts.com
Tue May 7 13:16:02 AEST 1991

I recently had the "pleasure" to instal WP 5.0 on SCO Xenix 386.
The terminals need some tweaking to finish up the instalation.  Right now the
terminals are doing wyse50 or wyse50+ emulations for existing applications.

I set the WPTERM variable for Wordperfect to wyse50 but several attributes do
not appear to be correct.  For example setting a block as bold another as
underline, etc., they all appear as inverse on the screen.  Additionally the
"Reveal Codes" key doesn't show any codes (blank screen).

Has anyone done this type of setup before with wyse50 emulations.  Or do I
need to set the terminals as something else for best results.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thanks... Alan Morrison
                 {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!alanm

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!alanm
ARPA: crash!pnet01!alanm at nosc.mil
INET: alanm at pnet01.cts.com