SLS Confusion with SCO XENIX-386 Development System

nat-3 System Administrator root at nat-3.UUCP
Wed May 1 07:41:30 AEST 1991

Hello --

	I have SCO XENIX-386 Development System release 2.3.0d and
have been looking at the recent SLS's available.  What is the status
of supplement lng085, which is no longer available?  I have a copy
and remember that the last time I installed it, I had some problems
with cc.  What, if anything, should I be using instead?  Supplement
lng244 says its installs with this configuration.  Will it fix the
problem?

	Also, supplement lng244 says it is for use only with
Development System 2.3.1.  Will it work with the above patches?
It seems to correct some bad problems that I certainly would like
corrected if they exist in my system.

					Thanks,

						John
--
John R. Meyer			Path:   ...!uunet!nat-3!root
10208-C Ashbrooke Ct.		Domain: root at nat-3.UUCP