Xenix to DOS networking?

Nathan D. Lane nlane at well.sf.ca.us
Tue May 14 11:22:47 AEST 1991

In article <676 at genco.bungi.com> dls at genco.bungi.com (Dave L. Smith) writes:

>Sorry to bring up a common topic, but what products can I use on Xenix
>and DOS machines to make them communicate via an ethernet link?  I have
>seen several articles under comp.os.sysv386, but have not seen ANY clear
>product names/prices.  I need a relatively inexpensive solution.  I
>already have Xenix 386 running and several other nearby PC's which can't
>communicate with the Xenix machine.
>
>Thanks for any information,
>Dave Smith

I believe what you are looking for is Atlantix CocoNet - though they
are not terribly inexpensive - rather the opposite.  Other products
are available depending upon the kind of access you need - mapped
drives, Unix printers, telnet, ftp, terminal emulation.
Coconet gives printer access and mapped drives.  They are in the
(404) area code, but I don't know their number - the city is
Atlanta.  Send mail and I'll dig up specs.

-Nathan Lane
Digital Technology Service
Santa Barbara, CA