UUCP over TCP/IP under SCO Xenix 2.3.2

Ron Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Fri May 10 12:31:08 AEST 1991

In article <_I5B8V7 at xds13.ferranti.com> peter at ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:
>In article <1991May7.203740.9416 at tygra.Michigan.COM> jp at tygra.Michigan.COM (John Palmer) writes:
>> Has anyone successfully gotten HDB UUCP to carry on a conversation
>> over a TCP/IP link??
>
>Yes.

You are just whetting our appetites!  How did you do it?  The documents
are completely silent on this matter.  I would really appreciate a
debriefing on just how you did this.  I'm sure others would too.
Ron.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at vela.oakland.edu      |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at vela.UUCP             |