have any of the following been ported to xenix?

William M. Fischer wmf at chinet.UUCP
Thu Nov 20 05:22:42 AEST 1986

In article <209 at sdcsma.UUCP> dberry at sdcrdcf.UUCP ((Daniel M. Berry)) writes:
>upgraded to a Xenix 2.0. I have just started reading this newsgroup.
>Has anyone ported wwb, ditroff, rcs, a version of emacs, and kermit

KERMIT 4D(061) is available from Columbia for XENIX / 286. For further info:

Kermit Distribution
Columbia University Center for Computing Activities
612 W 115th St
New York, NY  10025

Enclose $5.00 for the User Guide.