SCO "runbig" strangeness

Steven P. Donegan donegan at stanton.TCC.COM
Tue Apr 12 11:41:20 AEST 1988

In article <18 at libove.UUCP>, root at libove.UUCP (The Super User) writes:

> Hi world. I just tried to use the "runbig" command to execute a
> very large editor I just built, because just executing the program
> gets a "not enough core" error. The executable is 330K or so, and

I have found that the following compile switch works well and does not
require any use of runbig (and I've never seen runbig work):

add this to your compile lines   -Ml2t128

This seems to work for my monster size programs (I know, size is relative
but what do you want from a segmented architecture).
--
Steven P. Donegan
Sr. Telecommunications Analyst