little bug in SCO 2.2

Chip Rosenthal chip at vector.UUCP
Sun Dec 25 10:04:50 AEST 1988

>Turns out that the df command can't handle the string that long.  The
>work around is to link the name to another device

This approach is kind of already used.  For example, I never mount
"/dev/fd096ds15", I mount "/dev/fd096".  Why don't you just make
"/dev/fd0135" a link to whichever 135 tpi floppy you normally use?
--
Chip Rosenthal     chip at vector.UUCP    |      Choke me in the shallow water
Dallas Semiconductor   214-450-5337    |         before I get too deep.