Trouble with VP/ix on 386/ix

Allen Gwinn allen at sulaco.UUCP
Thu Feb 18 23:26:23 AEST 1988

In article <445 at altger.UUCP> dirk at altger.UUCP (dirk) writes:

>I've got some trouble on running VP/ix on two Compaq clones, both are

We were supposed to pick up a copy of VP/ix, but as I understood it, the
current version that they were shipping was buggy...

>If somebody knows how to solve this problem, pls. give me response on this
>note.

You might try giving SCO a call at their tech support number in the
US... or you could bite the bullet and order DosMerge(tm) from Microport
(along with their Unix port, of course).

--Allen   {ihnp4,killer,decvax}!sulaco!allen