Wangtek tape-backup driver

Raanan Herrmann raanan at bc-cis.UUCP
Wed Feb 24 08:06:35 AEST 1988

	We have a Sperry PC/IT computer running Xenix 2.1.3 that comes with
a Wangtek tape drive a controller. We got software from Bell Technologies
that was suppose to let us use the tape under Xenix but as it turns out,
the Bell driver works only with the Emulex tape controller and the controller
that we have. Bell is willing to give me driver for the Wangtek tape only
if it uses the Emulex conroller.
	Anybody has the same problems? Anybody has drivers for the above
configuration?

	Ron Herrmann