8-bit text processing (was: nroff printer driver for LQ2500)

Wolf Paul wnp at killer.UUCP
Wed Feb 3 07:55:13 AEST 1988

In article <3193 at killer.UUCP> chip at vector.UUCP (Chip Rosenthal) writes:

>The problem which still remains is that col(CT) munches the non-printing
>characters.  So I can either get greek characters or I can get tbl tables,
>but not both.  Hey SCO...with all this internationalization hype, why not
>make the text processing system work for 8-bit characters?

Somebody (Doug Gwyn?) recently sent me a pd source to col, which I will
upload sometime later this week, which ought to lend itself to modifcations
for eight-bit codes. Hope this helps you to get GREEK TBL tables :-) !

Wolf Paul
ihnp4!killer!wnp