Xenix CGI graphics

William R. Pearson wrp at biochsn.acc.virginia.edu
Wed Feb 24 09:01:04 AEST 1988

	At long last, I received an update to my SCO Xenix 2.2.1
to support the CGI graphics on the EGA ( I had CGI support last
summer, but no EGA until today).  So at last I can do CGI stuff
on my Xenix machine and I am curious if there are any public domain
or other packages which make use of the SCO CGI interface.  In
particular, I would like a tektronix terminal emulator, perhaps
a version of smalltalk or logo, or whatever.

	Is anyone else using SCO CGI?  Do you have any PD-programs
to share?

Bill Pearson
wrp at virginia.EDU