a reply to ISC on 'clarifications'

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.steinmetz.UUCP
Tue Feb 2 03:17:04 AEST 1988

Although there is now a 386ix newgroup (on some systems), the 80386
mailing list continues. This list covers *all* 386 related topics,
regardless of hardware or software being used.

send requests to 386users-request at udel.edu to join the list. It comes
out about twice a week.

I find it interesting that I was unable to start a 386 newsgroup because
there were not enough people interested in 386 topics, but there are
enough people interested in one 386 operating system to justify a group.
Isn't politics wonderful!
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)