cut on xenix?

TCC Software Developer jack at turnkey.TCC.COM
Thu Jan 28 20:25:36 AEST 1988

In article <116 at corum.UUCP> root at corum.UUCP (System Administration) writes:
>sigh... what is the equivalent function for "cut" on xenix?  i have a bunch of
>shell scripts that i ported over from a vax that has oodles of "cut"s in them.

You apparantly do not have the complete Xenix package (from some of your other
postings I wonder if you have the manuals either :-}), because there is no
"equivalent" function to cut, cut is included in the Xenix text processing
package, just as it would be in any unix system.

--
Jack F. Vogel
Turnkey Computer Consultants, Costa Mesa, CA