*NIX <--> WANG

Stacy L. Millions stacy at mcl.UUCP
Wed Jul 13 15:31:07 AEST 1988

I need some information about an enviornment I know nothing
about: WANG. Here is the situation, there are some existing
Wang VS 7110/7120's that are using a package called WANG OFFICE
for "office messaging" (I assume some type of e-mail). Is it
possible to get these systems to talk to unix mail, I want to
use SCO Xenix in particulair, but if it will talk to any type
of unix then it should talk to Xenix.

Please e-mail your response, I will summarise and post.

Thanks in advance.

-stacy

--
"IBM Personal System/2. It's like having 256,000 crayons in one box."
    For those of you who are still doing your business reports with crayons!

S. L. Millions                                            ..!uunet!mcl!stacy