HELP!!!

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Sun Jul 24 01:01:16 AEST 1988

Thanks to all who took time to respond both by e-mail and
here.  The suggestion of adding 'static' to the
declaration worked like a charm.

Seems like I tend to forget that many programs taken from
the net are written with somewhat an attitude of 'it works
for me', and I don't always pick up on possible problems.
Especially after the compiler had barfed 6 or 7 times and
the fustration starts mounting.

I have noticed that the SCO compiler seems to be more picky
about things, but at the same time forces adhearance to the
K & R rules... in most cases. ;-)

Again, thanks for the responces. I knew I could get an
answer here.

--
 Scotty
 AIDS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BBS      (214) 247-2367/247-5609