serial to parallel

Stan Voket asv at gaboon.UUCP
Wed Jul 6 04:13:50 AEST 1988

A client needs to utilize several existing parallel printers on his SCO
xenix system. I am in need of a converter to utilize these on serial
lines as all parallel ports are spoken for. Would someone suggest a
good one (or steer me away form bad ones) that they have had experience
with.

First priority is perfect functionality.  Second priority is cost.  Buffering
is not very important.

Please post to the net to benefit everyone. I will repost any e-mail replys
in summary to the net.

Thanks in advance.