386's and phone lines

Larry Williamson larry at focsys.UUCP
Tue Jul 26 22:55:24 AEST 1988

In article <1988Jul23.083238.3015 at ziebmef.uucp> martin at ziebmef.UUCP (Martin Loeffler) writes:

>[...] something vague about "8-port boards".
>Anyone ever hear of such a beast for a 386 with the standard PC 8 and 16 bit
>card slots? Any brand names you make/distribute/recomend?

I've been using Connect Tech's Intellicon-8 Smart serial cards in both 286
and 386 boxes. I've used it with Microport and Bell Tech's versions of Unix.
They supply drivers for Xenix, Interactive, Bell Tech, Microport, Dos, Pc-Mos,
and QNX. You may put up to 4 boards in you computer (32 ports!).

You can contact Mike Powers at (519) 836-1291 for more info.

Larry

--
Larry Williamson                      Focus Automation Systems
UUCP: watmath!focsys!larry    608 Weber St. N, Waterloo, Ontario N2V 1K4