mc-68k cross developement system for SCO Xenix (286 or 386)

Paul Palacios paul at crash.cts.com
Tue Mar 8 08:30:22 AEST 1988

I am looking for information regarding mc-68k cross developement system
for our SCO Xenix systems.  I need to find what might be available and how
it can be aquired.  If you have any information or need something clerified,
please send mail to paul at portnoy.  Any information you can provide will be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you, in advance.

--
Paul Palacios  UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!portnoy!paul
POBox 842,(CA) INET: paul at portnoy.cts.com              VOICE: wk:(619)458-0230